Our goal is to encourage your participation in ‘design-build’ project delivery.
DBIA offers membership to firms and individuals who are interested in design-build and integrated services. Firms that qualify for industry partner membership include design-build practitioners (contractors, architects, engineers and specialty contractors), suppliers, government agencies and professional service firms. Owners, industry practitioners, government agency representatives, educators, and students qualify for individual membership.
Members enjoy special rates on DBIA educational programs, conferences and publications, and CareerSite’s job posting service.
As a member, you get a new copy of the Membership Directory each year. The Directory has been expanded and includes addresses, phone numbers, websites, contacts, project types and geographic regions for all members. Members can purchase additional copies at a discounted rate.
Why Join DBIA – The Integrated Services Association
- Development of design-build best practices
- Collaboration and networking with industry professionals
- Development of business opportunities
- Events, including luncheons, conferences and meetings
- Education and training, including professional certification programs
- Participation in committees and development
- Design-Build Insight newsletter
- DBIA Member discounts
Membership in the DBIA Northwest Region is done through the DBIA National Office. By becoming a member of the Design-Build Institute of America, you automatically become a member of the Northwest Region.
For more information concerning membership, visit the Design-Build Institute of America’s website.